|Application:||Reference standard for [18F]FBTA|
|Presentation:||Packaged in amber vials or amber screw-cap vials with teflon-coated stoppers under argon atmosphere|
Storage and Stability
- Store the product at -20 ℃, protected from light.
- Short-term storage at higher temperatures does not affect product quality.
- Complete documentation - Certificates of Analysis including testing reports of 1H-NMR and HPLC spectra for each shipment
- Customized dispensing available
- Rik Vandenberghe, Koen Van Laere, Adrien Ivanoiu, Eric Salmon. Alzheimer's and Dementia, Volume 5, Issue 4, Supplement 1, July 2009, Page P77
- Chester A. Mathis, M.D. Ikonomovic, M.L. Debnath, R.L. Hamilton, S.T. DeKosky, W. E. Klunk. Comparison of the binding of 3′-F-PiB and PiB in human brain homogenates. NeuroImage, Volume 41, Supplement 2, 2008, Pages T113-T114