CAS No.：Not yet assigned
|Product Name:||6-OH-BTA-1 Hydrochloride|
|Synonyms:||6-Benzothiazolol, 2-[4-(methylamino)phenyl]-hydrochloride, 2-[4’-(Methylamino)phenyl]-6-hydroxybenzothiazole hydrochloride|
|CAS No.:||Not yet assigned|
|Application:||Reference standard for [N-Methyl-11C]-6-OH-BTA-1|
|Presentation:||Packaged in amber vials or amber screw-cap vials with teflon-coated stoppers under argon atmosphere|
Storage and Stability
- Store the product at -20 ºC, protected from light.
- Short-term storage at higher temperatures does not affect product quality.
- Complete documentation - Certificates of Analysis including testing reports of 1H-NMR and HPLC spectra for each shipment
- Customized dispensing available
- Mathis C.A. et al. Synthesis and Evaluation of 11C-Labeled 6-Substituted 2- Arylbenzothiazoles as Amyloid Imaging Agents J. Med. Chem. 2003, 46, 2740 -2754.