Reagent Kit for the Production of [18F]FDG with the EBCO Double FDG Synthesis Module
Product No.： RK-301
|The RK-301 reagent kit was designed for the production of [18F]FDG using the EBCO Double FDG Synthesis Module.|
|The reagent kit includes the following items:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||Kryptofix Cocktail||1.0 ml ± 0.02 ml||1.2 ml|
|1.1.2||Acetonitrile||3.5 ml ± 0.1 ml||8 ml|
|1.1.3||Hydrochloric Acid, 0.8N||1.5 ml ± 0.05 ml||8 ml|
|1.1.4||NaOH Solution, 0.3N||2.5 ml ± 0.05 ml||3 ml Syringe|
|1.1.5||Mannose Triflate*||20.0 mg ± 0.5 mg||8 ml|
|*Mannose Triflate is cold-packed separately.|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-301 in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
- Stability: 18 months from date of manufacture.
- Store the Mannose Triflate desiccated, tightly closed and protected from light, in a freezer at temperatures of -20 ℃ ± 5 ℃.
- Short-term (<1 month) storage of MannoseTriflate at higher temperatures (< 25 ℃), e.g. during transport, does not affect product quality.
Toxicology and Hazards
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements