Reagent Kit for the Production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose with the GE TRACERlab FXFDG/FXF-N Synthesis Module (Base Hydrolysis)
Product No.： RK-101
|The RK-101 reagent kit was designed for the production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose using the GE TRACERlab FXFDG/FXF-N Synthesis Module (Base Hydrolysis).|
|The reagent kit includes the following items:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||Sodium Chloride Isotonic Solution||50.0 ml ± 0.5 ml||50 ml|
|1.1.2||Ethanol||31.0 ml ± 0.3 ml||30 ml|
|1.1.3||Acetone||31.0 ml ± 0.3 ml||30 ml|
|1.1.4||Acetonitrile||2.40 ml ± 0.02 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.5||Cryptand 222||15.0 mg ± 0.5 mg||2 ml|
|1.1.6||K2CO3 Solution||0.600 ml ± 0.06 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.7||Sodium Hydroxide, 1M||1.00 ml ± 0.01 ml||2.5 ml|
|1.1.8||Sodium Chloride Solution 10%||1.65 ml ± 0.01 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.9||Mannose Triflate*||20 mg ± 0.5 mg||2 ml|
|*Mannose Triflate is cold-packed separately.|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-101 in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
- Stability: 18 months from date of manufacture.
- Store the Mannose Triflate desiccated, tightly closed and protected from light in a freezer at temperatures of -20 ℃ ± 5 ℃. Short-term (<1 month) storage at higher temperatures (<25 ℃), e.g. during transport, does not affect product quality.
Toxicology and Hazards
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements.
- AS-101 Ancillary Supply Set for the GE TRACERlab FXFDG/FXF-N Synthesis Module (Base Hydrolysis)