Reagent Kit for the Production of [18F] FMISO with the GE TRACERlab FXF-N Synthesis Module
Product No.： RK-107
The RK-107 reagent kit was designed for the production of [18F] FMISO using the GE TRACERlab FXF-N Synthesis Module.
|The reagent kit includes the following items:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||Eluent Solution||1.5 ml ± 0.05 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.2||NITTP*||5 mg ± 0.2 mg||2 ml|
|1.1.3||DMSO||1.0 ml ± 0.05 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.4||HCl Solution, 1N ± 1%||1.0 ml ± 0.05 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.5||CH3COONa Solution 30%||0.5 ml ± 0.02 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.6||Ethanol Solution 5%||1.0 ml ± 0.05 ml||2 ml|
|*NITTP is cold-packed separately.|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-107 in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Stability: 18 months from date of manufacture.
- Store the NITTP desiccated, tightly closed and protected from light in a freezer at temperatures of -20 ℃ ± 5 ℃.
- Short-term (<1 month) storage at higher temperatures (< 25 ℃), e.g. during transport, does not affect product quality.
Toxicology and Hazards
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements.