Reagent Kit for the Production of [18F] F-Fluoromethylcholine with the IBA Synthera® Synthesis Module
Product No.： RK-203
|The RK-203 reagent kit was designed for the production of [18F]F-Fluoromethylcholine using the IBA Synthera® Synthesis Module.|
|The reagent kit includes the following items:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||Cryptand Solution||600 ± 10 µL||1.5 ml|
|1.1.2||Dibromomethane||500 ± 50 µL||4.5 ml|
|1.1.3||Acetonitrile||3.5 ± 0.1 ml||4.5 ml|
|1.1.4||Dimethylaminoethanol||1.0 ± 0.1 ml||1.5 ml|
|1.1.5||Sodium Chloride Isotonic Solution||3.5 ± 0.1 ml||4.0 ml|
|1.1.6||Ethanol||10.0 ± 0.2 ml||10 ml|
|1.1.7||Sterile Water for Injection||10.0 ± 0.2 ml||10 ml|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-203 in a cool, dry place, tightly closed, protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
- Stability: 12 months from date of manufacture.
Toxicology and Hazards
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- For use only by qualified personnel.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements
- AS-203 Ancillary Supply Set for the IBA Synthera® Synthesis Module (for F-Choline)