CLDG (Custom Volume)
Reference standard for byproduct of [18F]FDG synthesis
||2-Chloro-2-deoxy-D-glucose; 2-Chloro-DG; 2-CLDG
||Reference standard for byproduct of [18F]FDG synthesis (2-[18F]Fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose)
||Packaged in amber vials or amber screw-cap vials with teflon-coated stoppers under argon atmosphere
Storage and Stability
- Store the product at -20 ℃, protected from light.
- Short-term storage at higher temperatures does not affect product quality.
- Complete documentation - Certificates of Analysis including testing reports of 1H-NMR and HPLC spectra for each shipment
- Customized dispensing available
- Alexoff D.L. et al. Ion chromatographic analysis of high specific activity [18F]FDG preparations and detection of the chemical impurity 2-deoxy-2-chloro-D-glucose. Appl. Radiat. Isot. 1992, 43, 1313-1322.
- Colville C.A. et al. Analysis of the structural requirements of sugar binding to the liver, brain and insulin-responsive glucose transporters expressed in oocytes. Biochem. J. 1993, 294, 753-760.