FDM (2 mg)
Reference standard for byproduct of [18F]FDG synthesis (2-[18F] Fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose)
||Reference standard for byproduct of [18F]FDG synthesis(2-[18F]Fluoro-2-deoxy- D-glucose) (2-[18F]Fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose)
||Packaged in amber vial or amber screw cap vials with teflon-coated stoppers under argon atmosphere.
- Care must be taken when handling this product.
- Do not contact skin or eyes.
- Do not ingest or inhale.
- Store at <-20℃. Protect from light.(Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality)
- It shall be only used by qualified personnel.
- FDM-95-0010x 10mg per vial
- FDM-95-0020x 20mg per vial
- note: x includes A B C and D, A refers to 2ml vial; B refers to 4.5ml vial; C refers to 8ml vial; D refers to 30ml vial
- *Customized dispensing is available
- Kovac P.A.et al. Short synthesis of 2-Deoxy-2-fluoro-D-glucose. Carbohydrate Research 1986,153,168-170