(R,S)-N-Desmethyl PK11195 (2 mg)
Precursor for (R,S)-[N-Methyl-11C]PK11195
||3-Isoquinolinecarboxamide, 1-(2-chlorophenyl)-N-(1-methylpropyl), -(R,S); 1-(2-Chlorophenyl)-N-(1-methylpropyl)-isoquinoline-3-carboxamide-(R,S)
||Precursor for (R,S)-[N-Methyl-11C-]PK11195
||Packaged in amber vials or amber screw-cap vials with teflon-coated stoppers under argon atmosphere
Storage and Stability
- Store the product at -20 ℃, protected from light.
- Short-term storage at higher temperatures does not affect product quality.
- Complete documentation - Certificates of Analysis including testing reports of 1H-NMR and HPLC spectra for each shipment
- Customized dispensing available
- Camsonne R. et al. Synthesis of N-[11C] methyl, N-(methyl-1-propyl), (chloro-2-phenyl)-1- isoquinoline carboxamide-3 (PK11195): A new ligand for peripheral benzodiazepine receptors. J. Labelled Compd. Radiopharm. 1984, 21, 985-991.
- Hashimoto K.I. et al. Synthesis and evaluation of 11C-PK11195 for in vivo study of peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptors using positron emission tomography. Ann. Nucl. Med. 1989, 3, 63-71.
- Shah F. et al. Synthesis of the Enantiomers of [N-methyl-11C]PK 11195 and Comparison of their Behaviours as Radioligands for PK Binding Sites in Rats. Nucl. Med. Biol. 1994, 21, 573-581.
- Cremer J.E. et al. The Distribution of Radioactivity in Brains of Rats Given [N-methyl- 11C]PK11195 In Vivo After Induction of a Cortical Ischaemic Lesion. Nucl. Med. Biol. 1992, 19, 159-166.